- Access and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
- You may browse this site for the purposes of information and the purchasing of product.
- Modification, distribution, revision or transmittal of any of the contents of this site without written permission from LightCo Pty Ltd is strictly prohibited.
- LightCo Pty Ltd makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site content, or of the content of any site that is linked to this site. LightCo Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this site, or the content of any site linked to this site.
- Except for any personally identifiable information we may collect from you, any communication or material you post or transmit to LightCo Pty Ltd over the Internet is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting or transmitting any communication or material to this site, you agree that LightCo Pty Ltd may use your communication or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, training, publication, broadcast and posting.
- All names, logos and marks appearing on this site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks owned or used under license by LightCo Pty Ltd. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content on this site is strictly prohibited.
- By using this website, you signify your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this site or submit any personal information.
Trading terms & conditions
- All goods sold by LightCo lighting pty ltd (“LightCo”) are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- LightCo reserves the right to vary or add to these at any time. Additional terms are included on LightCo invoices.
- Strictly nett: 30 days for trade account
- All over payments are 50% deposit to purchase the goods and the remaining 50% when the goods are ready for despatch.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Globes are not included in prices unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery charges excluded unless otherwise stated on invoice.
- All fittings exclude globes unless clearly stated otherwise.
- Must be reported within 48 hours from receipt of goods, otherwise they will not be claimable.
- Claims for incorrect pricing must be reported to LightCo in writing within 14 days from receipt of goods detailing invoice number & item codes, claims received thereafter may be rejected.
- No returns accepted without reason for return being acceptable to LightCo and first obtaining a ‘goods return/replacement approval” from your representative. Invoice number must be quoted. Faulty or damaged goods can only be returned to LightCo via a LightCo representative or LightCo nominated carrier.
- Return freight charges for faulty or damaged goods are to LightCo’s account. All other return freight charges to the purchaser’s account.
- A minimum 25% restocking fee applies to any cancelled order where the fittings have been specially imported. Some items can not be returned.
- No refunds on goods specially imported. If return approved, a credit note only will be provided for future purchases.
- Any item sold as ex-display or ex-sample will not be accepted for return or refund.
- No claims will be recognised unless reported within 7 days.
Retention of title:
- The goods supplied by LightCo to the purchaser under these invoices (“goods”) remain the property of LightCo and title remains with LightCo and does not pass to the purchaser until payment in full has been received by LightCo for all goods supplied by LightCo to the purchaser. Until the goods are paid in full, the purchaser will hold the goods as trustee for LightCo. The goods must be stored separately from other goods in the purchaser’s possession and must be clearly labeled as belonging to LightCo. Until payment in full has been made by the purchaser for all goods supplied by LightCo to the purchaser, the purchaser agrees only to sell the goods in the usual course of its business on condition that the proceeds of any such sale will be held in trust by the purchaser for LightCo.
- All light fittings have a minimum 24 month warranty and excludes any work required by an electrical contractor unless agreed to prior.
- All LightCo products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials provided the products are used with a voltage supply within the range the product is designed to operate, are installed correctly by qualified personnel and have not been subject to misuse. LightCo’s liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement of faulty component parts of LightCo products during the warranty period without charge provided the purchaser returns the product to the place of purchase. LightCo will not be liable for charges incurred by the purchaser for rectification, de-installation, re-installation unless the charges have been previously approved in writing by LightCo. This warranty does not apply to light sources or globes, whether supplied separately or as part of the product.
- And are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials when used in residential household applications or 90 days when used in commercial applications.
Exclusions and limitations
- The only warranty LightCo gives in relation to its products is the one set out above. LightCo excludes all other representations, warranties, conditions and promises, including:
- any warranty or condition implied by law, unless by law LightCo is prevented from excluding it.
- any warranty or condition in respect of the quality, fitness, suitability, state or condition of LightCo’s products.
- Where by law LightCo is prevented from excluding an implied warranty or condition but is permitted to limit its liability for a breach of the warranty or condition, LightCo does so limit its liability in respect to its products, to replacing the products.
Descriptive matter and images
- All images , specifications, drawings, particulars, weights and dimensions and all publicity and promotional material issued by LightCo is intended to be illustrative only. None of the foregoing nor any particulars or representations contained therein shall form part nor deemed to have been incorporated in any contract with LightCo. LightCo reserves the right to change product dimensions and technical details at any time without notice.
- Interpretation, law and forum for disputes
- The contract arising from the acceptance of the purchaser’s order shall be governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the law of the state of victoria. Unless precluded by contract in these conditions the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Any reference to “purchaser” includes all servants, agents and employees of the purchaser.